problem in compiling and understanding the source code

Phalgun Guduthur me at phalgun.in
Thu Jan 31 05:17:54 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 12:37 AM, Shamsher Ahmed Siddiqui <
simplyshamsher at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi all !!

Hello!

> i am using the amarok player for a time and i want to contribute to amarok
> community ..i have downloaded the amarok via git but i am not able to get
> how to compile amarok and how the amarok work .plz provide me some link or
> study material from reading i will be ableto compile and could the
> understand the source code .So that i can a step ahead in contribution
> towards amarok and learn about it

Use this link to compile amarok from Git -
[1]<http://blogs.fsfe.org/myriam/2009/09/26/compiling-amarok-from-git-locally-full-summary/>
Make sure you read the whole tutorial and follow each step.

Once you compile Amarok, familiarize yourself with Qt and then KDE.
[2]<http://techbase.kde.org>

Cheers!
Phalgun

[1] -