[Feedback] New Project

admin at openprojects.de admin at openprojects.de
Tue Jan 22 08:30:44 UTC 2013

openprojects sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Hello,

I will Start a new project, and want to ask if they are interested to help
me.
The project present Open source Project of the World .
On the website you can find the latest open source project and older.
I am delighted when I can introduce your product (Amarok) to my Website.
If they are interested, they can send me a small article of the product or
tell me and i create the Article of the Product.
I want to help you, to make your Product more popular.

The Project was named open openprojects.de

I would collaborate with you.

Thanks in advance,

Report as inappropriate:
http://amarok.kde.org/en/mollom/report/session/130122a487eefbedcc