Current playlist not displaying anything anymore

Maxime Haselbauer maxime.haselbauer at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 28 13:00:43 UTC 2013

Hi Myriam

Dont know....
In the last days I changed the system fonts of KDE in the control panel, but I
am not even sure that Amarok does not work SINCE that event.

For 2 or 3 days, I think I rememberd amarok popping up a software to be
updated in muon but same thing not sure..

I have tried to reboot etc but nothing.

  Hi Maxime,

  On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 1:36 PM, Maxime Haselbauer
  <maxime.haselbauer at googlemail.com> wrote:
  > Hello Folks
  >
  > since today nothing is displayed in the current playlist of amarok
  >
  > See http://simplest-image-hosting.net/png-0-rd2044
  > on the right side, it looks like entries are here, but nothing is written
in
  > there, hence they are very tiny....

  No idea, what did you change?

  Regards, Myriam