[Feedback] iPod & Amarok | Ver. 2.7. under Win 7 available

Matěj Laitl matej at laitl.cz
Sun Feb 24 16:10:02 UTC 2013

On 24. 2. 2013 kaercher-neckartenzlingen at t-online.de wrote:
> Hello,
>
> congratulations about Amarok - a great software suit- I'm also tired about
> using iTunes.
> But how about my iPod Nano 6G ? Whre can I find a suiting plugin.
> Is Ver. 2.7 worth testing ? Couldn't find a Win 7 Version to download

a) libgpod has no living Windows port, so no iPod support for Windows yet. You
are always welcome to help, please contact guys at gtkpod.org in this regard.

b) Absolutely. Amarok 2.7 is not yet packaged for Windows, bug it should
happen rather soon as Patrick seems to have more time lately.

> Greetings from south of Stuttgart

Greetings from Prague,
		Matěj