how to read the source code

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Tue Feb 19 18:49:22 UTC 2013

Hi Shamsher,

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 7:44 PM, Shamsher Ahmed Siddiqui
<simplyshamsher at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi all i have learnt the qt and now i am trying to read the source code but
> i am getting where to start .plz help me out

Please read the documentation we provide in

http://community.kde.org/Amarok/Dewvelopment/join as well as its
parent page. All these links give you all the information you need,

Please also read the HACKING folder in the source code.

Regards, Myriam

PS. For questions regarding development contributions please also
subscribe to the amarok-devel at kde.org mailing list.

http://www.fsfe.org