[Feedback] Layout

keith.marner at ntlworld.com keith.marner at ntlworld.com
Thu Feb 14 15:57:31 UTC 2013

Keith Marner sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Hi,
I've separated the three views after unchecking "Lock Layout" but now I want
to get back to the default layout but the context view remains in the centre
of the screen and the other two are stuck at the full width of the screen.
There are no minimise and close buttons on all three as noticed in the screen
shots on your website. Do I have a buggy version? I have Amerok version 2.6.0
and KDE 4.9.00 (Build Date: Aug 15 2012) on my Widows 7 desktop computer.

Report as inappropriate:
http://amarok.kde.org/en/mollom/report/session/130214bfdeb5617e04