Analyzer applet is missing from Windows version of Amarok 2.8.0 .

Touristas0 touristas0 at yahoo.gr
Sun Dec 22 16:22:50 UTC 2013

I use Amarok on Linux Mint and it become my favorite music player.

Sometimes I have to switch back to Windows and I tried the latest windows version of Amarok 2.8.0 and I couldn't find the analyzer applet it any way there.

I have Windows 8.1 64-Bit Enterprise Version.

Is it normal that I can't find the analyzer applet?

Is there a way to add analyzer?

Thanks in advance for your work and time.

I would be very glad if I'll get a reply.