shell -p option broken

Matěj Laitl matej at laitl.cz
Tue Apr 30 12:59:57 UTC 2013

On 19. 3. 2013 Chris wrote:
> Upgraded to Amarok 2.7, and now the "-p" option when starting from the
> shell is broken!
>
> example:
> amarok -p http://radio1.internode.on.net:8000/29
>
> It looks up the the address correctly , but seems to only seems to send
> the 29 at the end.
>
> Comes back with the on screen display showing only the 29.
>
> However, if I double click the playlist entry it seems to work correctly.

Hi,
first, sorry for late reply, your mail must have slipped through (our
attention).

Please do search for this bug on bugs.kde.org - if you cannot find an earlier
report, please file a new report. This is the best way to ensure that we don't
forget about this problem and eventually fix it in the future.

Regards,
		Matěj