[Feedback] Radio streams

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Fri Apr 12 08:24:46 UTC 2013

Hi Hubert,

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 2:38 PM,  <guhumueller at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hubert sent a message using the contact form at
> http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.
>
> Hello
> Since a recent update of KDE 4.10 under OpenSUSE 12.3 I do not get connected
> to the radio streams anymore. Message: Missing plug in: ICY Internet -
> Radio-Demuxer.
> Where can I find this module and how to install. The automatic search fails.

I guess there is something missing in your Opensuse installation,
probably one of the gstreamer plugins.

Beware: only install gstreamer plugins for the versions 0.10.x, do not
use the one marked as 1.x

More information about missing codecs or plugins is better asked for
in an Opensuse mailing list or forum, as this is very specific to your
distribution.

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org