regarding amarok development

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Fri Apr 12 07:22:16 UTC 2013

Hi Abhay,

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 7:25 AM, Abhay92 <abhaysombanshi92 at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello,I am very much interested in amarok development.I want to take amarok
> as my gsoc project. I find the code  little difficult to understand .I
> cannot understand where to start.
> I have knowledge of C++ , Qt and little bit understanding of multi
> threading.Please guide me from where i can start and provide me with some
> documentation or links so i could understand the code.

Why do you send this again and to a different mailing list when you
have already gotten a response from me on the amarok-devel@ one?
Please read all the documentation you were given, if you still don't
understand after that you can still ask questions, but you need to to
the reading yourself, we can't do that for you.

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org