Radio GFM integration in Amarok by default

Marco Peter marco.peter at radio-gfm.net
Sat Apr 6 15:55:37 UTC 2013

Hi Myriam,

Thank you for the tip. I agree, this would be much easier for us.

It would be better to do it the way you have suggested; could you please
add our three Radio GFM streams (RockPop/Electro/Metal) to the "Cool
Stream selection" for the next Amarok release. That would be very nice!

With your support, we are able to spread our non-commercial radio
stations and share creative commons music around the world. That's
wonderful, thank you so much, Amarok team! :-)

@Matěj: Sorry, I've forgot to keep the original e-mail addresses in the
"CC"-field. I will try to do this correctly in future. ;-)

Best regards from Switzerland,
Marco

-------- Original-Nachricht --------