Interesting and attractive layout screenshots needed, and Amarok on Windows

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 17:05:18 UTC 2012

We have a totally boring and outdated page in the Handbook, at
http://userbase.kde.org/Amarok/Manual/References/MenuAndCommandReference/ViewMenu

Please take screenshots of your interesting layouts, upload them, and
link them there. Just erase the old links and replace them with your
cool new filenames, please! Respond to me or the list so I can check
that everything on the page is OK. I would like a number of different
people to place screenshots.

Also, if there is a Windows user here, I need a sceenie for the
Windows page as well:
http://userbase.kde.org/Amarok/Manual/Various/AmarokOnOtherPlatforms/Windows

Thanks so much,

Valorie