[Feedback] Amarok crashes all the time

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Wed Oct 24 11:43:49 UTC 2012

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:32 AM,  <rostbraten38 at yahoo.de> wrote:
> Thorsten sent a message using the contact form at
> http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.
>
> Hi,
> I tried to get help in a linux-forum, but they hadn´t a glue for my problem.
> Amarok crashes all the time under OpenSuse 12.2 with KDE. I started it again
> with the bash. It runs at the moment but I got this output:

Please make a bug report on http://bugs.kde.org and add the backtrace.
A konsoleoutput is rarely use ful for a crash.
Also please do not forget to specify the exact Amarok and KDE version
you use, the distribution version is of no help here.

For more information on how to get a valid backtrace, please have a
look here: http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Debugging/How_to_create_useful_crash_reports

FWIW: the KDE forum is usually the best place to get help for KDE software:
http://forum.kde.org

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org