just lost all my ratings after running the latest git of amarko

Matěj Laitl matej at laitl.cz
Tue Oct 16 10:08:02 UTC 2012

On 15. 10. 2012 Alan Ezust wrote:
> I also see this table called "statistics_tag" which has 0 rows. Is that
> relevant?

No.

> I just set a rating of a song for the first time with this new version, and
> it stuck, which makes me wonder why only this one track has a rating that I
> can see in the playlist and none of my older tracks have visible ratings
> anymore.

Looks like a bug to me, something like "Amaork cannot read or save ratings
anymore". Please file it under Collections/Local and attach full debugging
output: `amarok --debug` of one run where you try to set rating.

Also please check that ratings don't work even for tracks from Collection
Browser.

> What has changed about how ratings are stored?

Nothing but, the way how they are accessed internally was changed by me. See
https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/multimedia/amarok/repository/revisions/0818d6ace981f302bf1f00a063728e4dbfcd0f0c

	Matěj