Irish on Windows

Matěj Laitl matej at laitl.cz
Mon Nov 19 23:12:40 UTC 2012

On 19. 11. 2012 Kevin Scannell wrote:
> Hello Amarok developers,

Hi Kevin!

>    I am the Irish language translator for Amarok, which I use very
> happily in KDE on Linux.   A friend just wrote and said he tried to
> install Amarok on Windows using this installer:
>
> http://download.kde.org/stable/amarok/2.6.0/win32/amarok-x86-setup-2.6.0.exe
>
> But apparently Irish wasn't listed as one of the language options.  Is
> there a way I could request that my translation be made available for
> the next release?

This is strange, because Irish (ga) *is* included in the official Amarou source
package [1]. I see 2 possible reasons, either Irish was excluded from the
Windows package by error (but how?) or the problem is just with displaying the
language list.

In either case, Patrick (our precious Windows packager) should know more.
Patrick?

[1]
http://download.kde.org/stable/amarok/2.6.0/src/amarok-2.6.0.tar.bz2.mirrorlist

Regards,