Amarok and Pulseaudio

Sascha Manns Sascha.Manns at open-slx.de
Thu Nov 1 14:55:26 UTC 2012

Hello JD,

JD wrote at Donnerstag, 1. November 2012, 04:12:21:
> On 11/01/2012 01:28 AM, � wrote:
> OK, so I just installed phonon-backend-vlc.
> How do I tell amarok to use it instead of
> gstreamer?
> Do I have to recompile amarok and change the
> configuration options,or what?
AFAIK Amarok uses the global KDE Settings. You can find them in
Systemsettings/Hardware/Multimedia then klick on Phonon/Backend. After
installaton of backend-vlc you should can choose them.
--
Sincerly yours
Sascha Manns

open-slx GmbH, GF: Dr. Ing. Stefan Werden , HR: 25786, Ust-ID: DE267619018
Einsteinring 7, 90 453 Nuremberg / Germany