User Review

Barrett Normann barrett.normann at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 09:31:27 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Barrett Normann <barrett.normann at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 2:59 PM
Subject: User Review
To: amarok-devel at kde.org

Hi everyone,

First off, let me congratulate all the developers for making a wonderful
media player.

It is by far the best music player for me. I am mostly impressed by the
basic things like being able to create playlists with ease and saving them.
And also the lots of options that come along.

But like every user i have my own rant, about the appearance of the music
player. I don't know if its because of the kde buttons and graphics or
something else. But they just make it look a tad bit unprofessional.

Hoping for a better User Interface,

cheers,
Barrett.