Where should I submit ideas about Amarok 4

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Thu Jun 7 18:36:51 UTC 2012

Hi Dédé,

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 2:47 PM, Dede Lapub
<par.ici.les.ordures at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am a little disapointed by the responses to my message on forum.kde.org.
> Can someone tell me where I can post this message
> http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=102610&p=224133#p224133 for it to
> be read by some of the project management team?

The forum is the right place, just be a tad patient, you only just
asked the questions and there currently is a longer holiday weekend in
most over Europe.

For the record: you started the thread in the wrong forum part, then
you had your first post at 13:52 UTC+2, which is barely 7 hours from
now. Patience :)

FWIW: there is no such thing as Amarok 3 or Amarok 4. The current
Amarok version is 2.5.0, release in December 2011 and we are currently
working on the 2.6 release, scheduled later this month.

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org