[Feedback] Invoking Amarok Script Console

kamranmehrpour at gmail.com kamranmehrpour at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 01:34:30 UTC 2012

Kamran  sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Hello,

I just started working with Amarok. This looks like a rich set of APIs. I
need to write a script that can automatically scan certain directories and
pick one MP3 file from each to build a new Playlist for our radio station
(and also stop the playlist to run the live programs that we have a couple of
times a day. )

I was looking for "Amarok Script Console" to run a test script but I can not
find the menu option with this version (2.5). I am using the Windows version.
How can I run a script?

Thank you,
Kamran

Report as inappropriate: