Amarok Icon

Ken Vermette vermette at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 17:18:36 UTC 2012

I know you guys aren't looking for an icon to replace the existing
crystal-style icon, but I've prepared an oxygen style icon because the
existing Amarok icon doesn't match the general style of the Oxygen icon set.

Icon/Source:
http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=99247

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to compile an amd64 .deb with
the icon in Amarok itself - I'm one of those people that causes fire and
explosions if I compile things. I've changed the launcher icon but the icon
pops up other places too, I'd deeply appreciate it if I could have an
installation with a more native-looking icon burned right in; the crystal
icon sets off my OCD alarm whenever I see it. :P

I'm putting the icon out as GPL v3, so if anyone would like to use it as
well, please feel free.

Thank you, and also, great work Amarok devs!