Season of KDE

Teo Mrnjavac teo at kde.org
Sat Apr 28 08:42:11 UTC 2012

On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 06:17, parveen arora <parveen1112 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sir,
>
> I would like to participate in Season of KDE and very keen in working on
> "Project: Implement MediaArtStorageSpec "
>
> Brief explanation: MediaArtStorageSpec provides a mechanism for applications
> to store and retrieve artwork associated with media content, like music from
> an album, the logo for a radio station, or a graphic representing a podcast.
> The storage medium for artwork is a file system, inside a user's home
> directory.
>
> I also have prerequisite knowledge of C++ and a little of Qt. I would like
> to know what all things i need to know on working this project .

Hello Parveen,

thanks for contacting us. There is no strict knowledge prerequisite,
but obviously if you are better prepared your chances to be selected
will be higher. To apply please follow the directions in this article
[1]. Unfortunately Amarok is almost at full mentoring capacity right
now so we are not sure we will be able to find a mentor for your
project, but please submit your application anyway and we will see
what we can do.

[1] http://tinyurl.com/sok-faq

Cheers,
--