lista de reproduccion mejorada

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at kde.org
Sun Oct 30 06:39:56 UTC 2011

2011/10/23 Rodrigo Vera S. <rfvera at gmail.com>

> hola, tengo una idea de mejora para las listas de reproduccion y es la
> siguiente: al agregar las canciones a la lista de reproduccion podria
> haber un limite de almacenaje opcional en gb para poder transferirlas
> a un mp3 player sin que falte o sobre espacio de almacenamiento en el
> reproductor. Tambien podria la lista directamente ser transferida al
> reproductor sin acudir a la biblioteca, o sea la lista de reproduccion
> decide que canciones se tranfieren al player.
> Esperando las ideas tengan acogida.
>
> Rodrigo vera.
>
> --

Hi Rodrigo,

Sorry that I can not reply in Spanish, this is an English only list
and I don't speak a word of it anyway ;)

Google translate helped me understand it anyway. Let me give a summery:
   Limit of total filesize in the playlists on media players. Transfer
the tracks in the playlist directly to the player.

I hope that is correct. This is indeed a very good idea and the second
part of that will already be in the next amarok release (2.5). The
storage space limit will be enforced by the filesystem, but I have not
thought about doing that in the playlists as well. I'll consider it.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Bart