Amarok 2.5 beta 1 released - please test!

Thomas Olsen thomas at tanghus.net
Thu Nov 24 00:59:33 UTC 2011

On Thursday 17 November 2011 08:47 Bart Cerneels wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 22:08, Thomas Olsen <thomas at tanghus.net> wrote:
> > 2) Some of my podcast feeds still don't get updated even though there is
> > a new podcast present. Eg. this one which I listen to every day.
> > http://podcast.dr.dk/p1/rssfeed/orientering.xml
> > I often have to use VLC instead.
> >
> > --
>
> Please report a bug about this, explaining in detail which podcasts
> are not functioning correctly and how.
>
> I tested with the mentioned RSS feed and it parsed correctly. Don't
> see anything in the XML that could break either.
>
> Here is a query you can run from the script console. Please attach the
> output to the bug.
>
> Amarok.Collection.query( "SELECT id, title, url, guid FROM
> podcastepisodes WHERE channel = (SELECT id FROM podcastchannels WHERE
> url='http://podcast.dr.dk/p1/rssfeed/orientering.xml');" );

I can't currently properly reproduce it in a way that would give a meaningful
bug report. Will have to see how it acts up ;-)

OTOH I have noticed that when restarting Amarok it seems like it touches (part
of?) my music collection causing Nepomuk to reindex it even though no files
have been changed/added/deleted.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Olsen