Amarok 2.5 beta 1 released - please test!

Thomas Olsen thomas at tanghus.net
Wed Nov 16 21:08:52 UTC 2011

On Wednesday 16 November 2011 12:08 Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> we are pleased to announce the release of Amarok 2.5 beta 1:
>
> http://amarok.kde.org/en/releases/2.5/beta/1
>
> Please test extensively[1] and help us making the next Amarok version rock
> :)
>
> A testing list can be found here:
> [1] http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Development/Testing

1) It keeps asking me which country I live in for the Amazon store. I don't
live in any of the listed countries (and I'm not interested in using the
Amazon store) so I don't select any. It doesn't matter if I click OK or
Cancel, it still asks me to select one the next time it starts.

2) Some of my podcast feeds still don't get updated even though there is a new
podcast present. Eg. this one which I listen to every day.
http://podcast.dr.dk/p1/rssfeed/orientering.xml
I often have to use VLC instead.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards