[Feedback] About Arabic lyrics & feeds

rabi hsyw rabihsyw at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 01:13:43 UTC 2011

Hi MR. Bart.

Thanks for your attention.
I'm just in the beginning , and I'll try to finish the project as fast as I
possible.

you wrote :
"It's most
important method is fetchLyrics, which takes an artist, title and
optional url".

Do you mean that I should make a special "method or page" to receive atist,
title and return the result as rss ?
would you please send me a tutorial to help me to do that.

thanks.

--
Rabih Abou Zaid

Programmer & Web Site Developer