storing multi-disc rips

Peter C. Ndikuwera pndiku at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 08:45:23 UTC 2011

Hi.

It's not a directory issue, you need to fix your ID3 tags.

Instead of putting "Thriller (Disc 1)" in the album tag field, you need to
put "Thriller" in the album tag field, and "1" or "1/2"  in the discnumber
field, then for disc 2, you'd put "Thriller" again in the album tag field
and "2" or "2/2" in the discnumber field.

I'm not sure how abcde does it. I use the command line, or easytag to tag
my files.

Peter.

--
Evolution (n): A hypothetical process whereby infinitely improbable events
occur with alarming frequency, order arises from chaos, and no one is given