amarok not loading file on a stick/mp3 player

Sven Eppler sven at sveneppler.de
Sat Mar 26 19:04:07 UTC 2011

Hi Guys,

i'm using Amarok 2.3.1 with KDE 4.4.3.

When i connect my MP3-Player (which is just recognized as a normal
removable usb disk) Amarok recognizes the device and displays it in the
"Collection"-View. But after connecting it always says "0 Files". When i
start to copy stuff from my Harddrive-Collection to the device, those
files get listed correctly on both collections.

So i wonder how i can get amarok to display present files on the player
when connecting so i can manage them to (e.g. copy them to my collection
on the harddrive)?

Thanks in advance,
--
Sven Eppler <sven at sveneppler.de>