Is this list same as amarok-devel?

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Wed Mar 23 21:15:36 UTC 2011

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 17:43, Arvind S Raj <sraj.arvind at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I came across a post in the
> archives-http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/amarok/2011-March/032601.html, which
> asks the person to contact amarok-devel mailing list for development related
> ideas. But, when I mail the devel list, I get a mail that the devel list has
> moved to this list. So, where am I supposed to direct development related
> queries of amarok?

This seems strange to me. Keep in mind that amarok-devel@ is for
developers only, as well as volunteers for the GSoC and KDE Season of
Code ideas and the discussions are really of a purely technical
nature. If you need support or just want to make feature requests it
is indeed the amarok@ list you need to address. But those list have
certainly not merged.

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org