Playlist sharing

Nikhil Marathe nsm.nikhil at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 04:20:10 UTC 2011

On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 4:08 AM, Alexandra Sava
<alexandrasava18 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> My name is Alexandra Sava and I would like to know further details
> about the: "Playlist sharing" project in GSOC 2011 (listed on the kde
> ideas for gsoc2011 web page). The main question is: who can I discuss
> with more about this?

Hi Alexandra,

I suggest you send preliminary proposals, discussions about your idea
and so on to the list amarok-devel at kde.org (after subscribing to it)
since that is the developer mailing list where you will get more
technical feedback.
Other than that, since Bart and Ian are prospective mentors, they
would be good first points of contacts. But it is recommended
to keep the conversation on amarok-devel as much as possible.

Good luck with your application!

Nikhil