Amarok won't load saved m3u playlists

Smith, Taylor Taran ttsmith at middlebury.edu
Thu Jun 30 18:30:55 UTC 2011

Hi List,

I have just moved over to Amarok from iTunes, and Amarok is having trouble reading my saved playlists (exported from iTunes in .m3u format). Banshee installed on the same computer reads the m3u files perfectly. I am running Ubuntu 11.04 on a Macbook Pro.

The playlists show up in Amarok, but are empty when I try to expand them. Using add media doesn't work either. Is there something I have to do to the m3u files or some setting in Amarok I have to change?

Thanks

Taylor