Amarok crash - Debian wheezy

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Mon Jun 20 15:20:11 UTC 2011

Hi AG,

On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 17:07, AG <computing.account at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Any help in debuging this catastrophe with Amarok?
>
> $ amarok(24118)/libplasma Plasma::FrameSvg::resizeFrame: Invalid size
> QSizeF(0, 0)
> amarok(24118)/libplasma Plasma::FrameSvg::resizeFrame: Invalid size
> QSizeF(0, 0)
> amarok(24118)/libplasma Plasma::FrameSvg::resizeFrame: Invalid size
> QSizeF(0, 0)
> QWidget::setMinimumSize: (Playlist dock/Playlist::Dock) Negative sizes
> (0,-1) are not possible
> QWidget::setMinimumSize: (Playlist dock/Playlist::Dock) Negative sizes
> (139,-1) are not possible
> QWidget::setMinimumSize: (Playlist dock/Playlist::Dock) Negative sizes
> (139,-1) are not possible
> QWidget::setMinimumSize: (Playlist dock/Playlist::Dock) Negative sizes
> (139,-1) are not possible
> QWidget::setMinimumSize: (Playlist dock/Playlist::Dock) Negative sizes
> (139,-1) are not possible
> QWidget::setMinimumSize: (Playlist dock/Playlist::Dock) Negative sizes
> (323,-1) are not possible
> QWidget::setMinimumSize: (Context dock/ContextDock) Negative sizes
> (0,-1) are not possible
> QWidget::setMinimumSize: (Playlist dock/Playlist::Dock) Negative sizes
> (323,-1) are not possible
> QSocketNotifier: Invalid socket 43 and type 'Read', disabling...
> KCrash: Application 'amarok' crashing...
> KCrash: Attempting to start /usr/lib/kde4/libexec/drkonqi from kdeinit
> sock_file=/home/andy/.kde/socket-valhalla/kdeinit4__0

Please file a bug report and provide a backtrace in
http://bugs.kde.org, the above information is not sufficient to
successfully solve the problem, and this mailing list is not the
correct media to solve bugs.

Also please do not forget to specify the exact Amarok version and give
steps on how to reproduce this crash.

Regards, Myriam.

http://www.fsfe.org