Amarok 2.4.1 memory use

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at kde.org
Fri Jun 10 11:50:58 UTC 2011

Has either of you tried to run valgrind --tool=memcheck?

If it's caused by the collectionscanner it can not be directly, since
that is a separate process. Any memleaks in there will be cleaned up
on exit.

Thanks for making us aware of the issue.
The funny thing about developing an app is that you usually can't run
it for a long while without crashing. Same is true for a well filled
database.

Bart