Simple view mode like in clementine?

Christopher Stark christopherstark at gmx.de
Fri Jul 22 07:51:56 UTC 2011

Hi,

I tried to configure the Amarok-Layout so it looks like popular programs
like clementine or exaile (the classic layout with collection etc on the
left and a regular table with columns and rows on the right).
It took me hours to get this view working in amarok.

My suggestion: It would be great if it would be possible to have a menu
entry like "View" "Switch to classic layout" and this view appears...

Would this be possible in the future? Are there already plans to do
something like that?

Best regards
Christopher