Amarok keeps crashing

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Tue Jul 12 17:30:12 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 16:33, Jan Tománek <janiktomanek at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Amarok team,
>
> I am sending you a bug report (I am too lazy to register anywhere and Dr.
> Konqi didn't start, so don't blame me). Amarok crashes me a lot, in this
> ceas it crashed after finishing a song. It also often crashes when I
> edit/remove/blacklist/add tags.
>
> I use OpenSuse 11.4 x86_64, Amarok 2.4.1-3.9.

Sorry, but the information you sent is not useful. For crashes we need
a backtrace, see also here on how to get a proper backtrace:

http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Debugging/How_to_create_useful_crash_reports

And to be able to track a crash report correctly, it needs to be
submitted to http://bugs.kde.org, else we can't trace it. The mailing
list is not the correct place.

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org