[Feedback] Suggestion about Lyrics Component

andreluizromano at hotmail.com andreluizromano at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 26 00:27:49 UTC 2011

André Luiz Romano Madureira sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Hello Support Team,

I think that your program is excellent... For real I never have used a
program like that before... It's even better than the also well known iTunes
and can't be compared with the Windows Media Player (it's terrible)... But I
think that the lyrics component can be better upgraded because it doesn't
support some signals of punctuation (I don't know if it's written like that
in English because I'm Brazilian and I don't master it at all) like the ´ or
~ or ^ ... So I think this is a enhancement that should be done because not
only Brazil uses this signals, but also French people, Germans, Italians,
etc...

PS: I loved your program a lot... Thanks to people like you the world can be
better and we can upgrade our software as well as we acquire more knowledge
to develop more excellent open source programs like the one you have...
Thanks...

Best Regards,

André M.

Report as inappropriate: