SlipStream, erm, slips the stream

Thomas Olsen tanghus at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 05:35:23 UTC 2011

I know, it was a bad pun ;-)

Before reporting a bug I wanted to check if anyone else experiences this:

My playlist usually contains a few (downloaded) podcasts and the a radio
stream at the end.
The podcasts play just fine - when one is over it goes on to the next in the
list. But when it goes on to the radio stream it kind of starts, meaning that
the OSD says it starts and the status line says it playing but absolutely no
sound..?
I have to manually start the stream to get it to play.

--
Best regards / med venlig hilsen

Thomas Olsen

Dropbox and my thumb drive had an epic battle. Dropbox won.
http://db.tt/T0p6d6L