"Various Artist" broken in Albums applet

Daniel Faust hessijames at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 11:24:41 UTC 2011

Hi,

I was just working on that, too.

There are some other issues with the albums applet I still need to have a look
at. But I don't have much time at the moment.

This patch shows compilations again.

But I sometimes don't know what's a regression and what's a feature myself.

Greetings Daniel

Am Donnerstag, 24. Februar 2011 22:35:07 schrieben Sie: