good news + request

Kaly kaly at makeuseof.com
Fri Aug 26 17:00:51 UTC 2011

Hey there,

Kaly from MakeUseOf is here. I hope all is well on your end.
I wanted to let you know that as we have expected our Best Linux
Software page turned out great:

http://www.makeuseof.com/pages/best-linux-software

Thank you for creating such a useful app for Linux users. We are proud
to feature it on that page!
Not only it managed to attract lots of traffic and thank you emails
during the first week but also
over a 1000 shares/likes/recommendations on social networking sites.
It’s rather popular on StumbleUpon as well.

I hope that will drive new audience to your app and contribute to your
growth.
In the next couple of weeks we are also going to select some programs
from that
page and create an entire ‘howto ebook’ around these apps. Your app is being
considered as well. I will keep you updated.

Meanwhile, if you have a news/press page on your website, can you
mention our page there too, please.
It’s a good milestone for your app. If you need a special logo for it we
can send it over as well.

Let me know

Kaly Mochoev
Co-Founder