'Amarok Insider - Issue 16 | Amarok' international

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 06:40:33 UTC 2011

Alyona,

Are you offering to translate to Ukranian from now on? We would like
to provide 简体中文,
Polski, Français, Deutsch and Español - right from the Amarok.kde.org
site. We've had trouble getting enough help with those major
languages, and are hesitant to provide more, without good assurance
that your efforts will be lasting. Are you part of the KDE Translation
team?

As for taking our work and publishing it elsewhere; that is not OK.

Valorie, Insider editor