'Amarok Insider - Issue 16 | Amarok' international

Alyona Lompar alyona.lompar at gmx.us
Mon Aug 1 17:51:18 UTC 2011

Hi!

I am interested in your publication
http://amarok.kde.org/en/Insider/Issue_16#whatsnew  and would like to
translate it to my native language (Ukrainian), so Ii can share it with
the readers on my blog. For doing that I need your written permission.
Of course, I will credit you as an author and your webpage as the
source. Certainly, I will be grateful if you do the same when I'll be
done with translation.
The translation will be posted only on the Web, no print copies are
planned. You can contact me by email or phone, you can leave a voice
message and I will call you back, if you prefer a call instead of emails.

Regards,
Alyona Lompar
+(360) 488-0303

---