Selecting files in file brwoser without immediately adding to playlist

Kasi kasimirnospam at arcor.de
Wed Apr 27 12:06:41 UTC 2011

Hi,

I use Opensuse 11.4. Kde 4.6.2 and Amarok 2.4.0 but the issue I fume about
exist longer time ago.

I want to select multiple files in the file browser to add them to the
playlist. So I use the right mouse key holding  cltr and select the first
song. Now I select another song by using the left mouse key and holdinig ctlr.
Now both songs are select. But immediately by clicking with the left mouse key
the song is added to the playlist.
So if add the selected songs to the playlist one song exist twice.

I have tried all possibilities but there is no way to select more than one
song without adding the last clicked song to the playlist.
Is there a way to change the mouse behavoir in amarok?

Kasimir