Amarok boot halt dump

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Tue Apr 26 08:55:21 UTC 2011

Hi Tomasz,

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 10:35, Tomasz <kojaqs at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've a problem with my amarok. Doesn't boot. Just stops right after boot
> screen. I'm using a default version provided with Kubuntu 10.10 x64,
> updated & upgraded to the latest.

Sadly you didn't provide the version number and whether you use the
backports PPA or not.

But the error is in line 518 of your output. Please delete this file:

$HOME/.kde/share/apps/amarok/current.xspf

it is a corrupt playlist that doesn't allow you to start Amarok

Hope this helps.

Regard, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org