Can't get videos to play.

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 10:33:44 UTC 2010

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 9:21 PM, Aleksandr
<peace at aleksandrsolzhenitsyn.net> wrote:
> I can't get videos to play on Amarok.  All I hear is the audio.  Any idea
> how to fix it?

If you install the video applet, you'll be able to view videos of the
track you are listening to. If you subscribe to a video-podcast,
you'll be able to view it in the video applet. Click the little wrench
icon at the bottom-right of the Context pane, and then the plus sign,
and you'll be able to add whichever applets you want.

But as you've heard from Nikhil, we only support video as it helps you
explore and discover your music.

Valorie

--
New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
Last.fm, Facebook, Twitter, Identica, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez