Re: Amarok’s autonomous tagging of files

eqisow eqisow at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 18:08:24 UTC 2010

I saw the original email when it was sent and am glad to hear the
functionality has been reconsidered and made optional w/ default off.

My 2c.

On Nov 30, 2010 11:18 AM, "Leo Franchi" <lfranchi at kde.org> wrote:

On Tuesday, November 30, 2010 04:49:20 PM Frank Steinmetzger wrote:
> On Tuesday 23 November 2010 07...
I strongly agree with you. I was discussing this with Ralf on irc yesterday,
because I agree that amarok *cannot* unconditionally write to your files.

I believe we decided to make this an option that you can turn on, but have
it
off by default.

cheers,
leo