New collection scanner

Leo Franchi lfranchi at kde.org
Wed Nov 3 18:30:22 UTC 2010

Hi,

> - Probably the most severe issue right now: The scanning seems to hang
> sometimes. Sometimes meaning once every four full scans on my machine.
>  If you have such a problem: please send me the last few debug output
>  lines from the scanner.

here the scanner does not finish anymore (it did before, when I tried out the
collectionscanner-squashed3 branch I think). My output:
http://pastebin.com/Xna0iW8p

For comparison, it took 9 minutes to scan my collection with the old scanner.
With the new one, after ~40min it's at 48% and that is where it locks up.

--
leo at kdab.com                                 KDAB (USA), LLC
lfranchi at kde.org                             The KDE Project