What did I miss?

Frank Steinmetzger Warp_7 at gmx.de
Sat May 8 01:12:17 UTC 2010

Am Donnerstag, 6. Mai 2010 schrieb C. Kent:
> I was just curious what happened to the search function in Amarok 2.3.0,
> I know search qualifiers were consolidated into a single drop down menu
> but searching by a type such as "Jazz" no longer seems to yield any
> usable results.

Ehm... what dropdown are you speaking of? I assume you want to search in your
collection, which works just fine here. Rembember to set up your sort order
(the dropdown next to the search input field) to show the field you want to
search in (e.g. Jazz would imply to show Genre), or, alternatively, to include
the field in your search query, like "genre:jazz".
--
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
Press any key to continue, or any other key to quit.