Summer of Code: Draft of Playdar Proposal

Andy Coder andrew.coder at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 21:30:16 UTC 2010

Just an update:

   I reworked the implementation details section of my proposal based
on the discussion here and on amarok-devel.  It's been submitted as a
proposal and can be viewed at
http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_proposal/show/google/gsoc2010/andy_coder/t126990857423
(it should be publicly visible).

   Also, I've got 3 hours worth of knot theory lecture to prepare for
next week, so, as much as I like reading and responding the discussion
that's gone on, I probably won't be so 'on top of it' until that's all
set.

 - Andy Coder