UMS-based players in Amarok 2.3 - how to read existing tracks?

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Wed Mar 24 15:11:12 UTC 2010

I'm pleased with the improvement in copying tracks to my Sansa Fuze in
2.3, thanks for that.

However, what I don't seem to be able to do is to show what is already
on the player's media when it is mounted.

Can anyone suggest how this is meant to work, or perhaps I've missed
something in the setup options? Couldn't see anything, but.....

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde