[Patch] Allow toolbar to be completely detached as a window

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Sat Mar 20 16:49:06 UTC 2010

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 5:30 PM, Nikolaj Hald Nielsen
<nhnfreespirit at gmail.com> wrote:
> So, I think just detaching the toolbar into a seperate window is a
> hack for a usecase that could be more elegantly and generically solved
> by using the system that is already in place.

To clarify: I basically agree with Nikolaj here. I got slightly
confused in my last mail.

Fully detaching the toolbar may not be needed. What I was referring to
was more the approach from Eros's video, that is, simply shrinking
Amarok, so that only the toolbar is visible. This looked nice and
easy.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer