Amarok is so cool that VW even named a car after it.

Eelko Berkenpies e.berkenpies at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 08:56:17 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

Please forgive me if I bring up an old subject (a quick search didn't gave me
any results though) but did you know that Volkswagen is apparently building a
car that is called Amarok? At least I didn't and I was quite surprised they
did, in both a pleasant (the car looks quite bad-ass, imho) and a slightly
disturbing way (can they just claim the name like that?).

Here's a random shot from Google images: http://www.caradvice.com.au/wp-
content/uploads/2009/12/2010-vw-amarok00.jpg

--
With kind regards,

Eelko Berkenpies